If you want to get real weather situations in your local place or, better to say: if you would like to know your microclimate situation.
A home weather station is a device that measures and records weather conditions in your area. It typically includes sensors for measuring temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, rainfall, and other meteorological data. Some advanced models may also include air quality sensors and UV sensors. These devices allow you to monitor the weather conditions in your area in real-time and can be useful for gardening, farming, home energy management, and other activities that are sensitive to weather conditions. They also allow you to track the historical weather data in your area, which can be useful for studying long-term trends and patterns. Some home weather stations can be connected to the internet and share the data online with other users and weather services.
1. AcuRite Iris (5-in-1) Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Weather Station with Remote Monitoring Alerts for Weather Conditions (01536M)
About this item
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall directly to your home weather station
- Remote Weather Station: With the My AcuRite App, view your data on your smartphone, get alerts, track historical data, and join Weather Underground, the largest network of weather stations globally, to connect with more than 250k personal weather stations
- Weather Clock: Illuminated LCD indoor display shows time and date with easy-to-read digits, backlight, and auto-dim feature, making it convenient to read and easily view indoor and outdoor data, time, and conditions at a glance
- Weather Forecast: Patented, self-calibrating technology provides a hyperlocal, personalized weather forecast 12 hours from your current conditions using a unique algorithm to analyze changes in pressure and temperature over a time period
- Multiple High Precision Weather Instruments all in One: Wireless weather station with a built-in anemometer, wind vane, barometer, hygrometer, rain gauge, and thermometer to give you the data you need to know your environment outdoors and in
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA – Since 1943
2. Ambient Weather WS-2902 WiFi Smart Weather Station
About this item
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with a brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV, and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectability option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world’s largest personal weather station network
- Pole Mount and 3 x AAA batteries not included
3. Davis Instruments 6250 Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station with LCD Console
About this item
- The self-contained weather monitoring system includes Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS), LCD console, and mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
- Console features an easy-to-read, backlit 3 by 4.375-inch LCD display with a glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Wireless transmission from ISS to console of up to 100 yards with fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Reports current weather conditions, including the indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, and rainfall
- The console includes weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms, and more
4. Sainlogic Wireless Weather Station with Outdoor Sensor, 8-in-1 Weather Station with Weather Forecast, Temperature, Air Pressure, Humidity, Wind Gauge, Rain Gauge, Moon Phrase, Alarm Clock (No WiFi)
About this item
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS: Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, and wind speed and direction.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY: Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large color display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read, and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organized in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION: All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child’s room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It’s compact and light.
- 🌤🌡 5-in-1 OUTDOOR SENSOR: The 5-in-1 outdoor sensor consists of a rain funnel, solar panel and transmission module, wind vane, and high-speed anemometer and transmits current information about temperature, humidity, air pressure, wind speed, and wind direction, as well as the amount of precipitation and much more. Assembly is easy; please use the instructions provided.
- 🌤🌡 SCOPE OF DELIVERY: – Base station (display) with stand – Outdoor sensor / multi-sensor with mounting material – Operation manual
5. Netatmo Weather Station Indoor Outdoor with Wireless Outdoor Sensor – Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Apple HomeKit
About this item
- UNDERSTAND YOUR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENT: indoor / outdoor temperature, humidity, air quality, indoor noise levels, barometric pressure.
- RECEIVE REAL-TIME NOTIFICATIONS: use your Weather Station to customise indoor and outdoor alerts and get notifications on your smartphone. Ventilation alerts will tell you when it’s time to air out your home.
- ACCESS YOUR DATA REMOTELY AND WITH YOUR VOICE: easily access your weather readings at any time from your smartphone, tablet, or computer or by voice via Alexa on Amazon Echo or via Siri thanks to the compatibility with Apple HomeKit.
- ANALYSE PAST READINGS: review your data history to understand what happened while you were away, or use graphs to understand weather trends.
- FORECAST THE FUTURE: check seven-day weather forecasts to ensure you’re wearing the right gear for your outdoor activities.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally, and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.